High Speed Doors
Are you tired of dealing with slow hard doors that are often damaged or inoperative? Or are you worn out from the constant maintenance of high speed doors that have too many moving parts or rigid bottom bars that are a safety threat? If the answer is yes, let us introduce you to the cutting edge technology of high speed door platform. High-speed overhead doors are used for many situations, such as cold storage and freezer units, emergency response providers, airports, or any other application where the door needs to be opened hundreds of times per day, and waiting on the door to open or close reduces productivity.
These commercial overhead doors are built tough and designed to withstand weathering and heavy use for many years. High speed roll up doors come in both steel, fabric, and rubber configurations. A high speed overhead door can help your business increase its work flow and are available in several different types of configurations. Fabric high speed roll doors are engineered to withstand vehicle impact. Breakaway bottom bars on roll doors can be reset, without tools, in just seconds. Not only is the high speed door practical it also increases productivity, keep out the environment, and save on heating and cooling costs.
- Small Business Buildings
- Education Institutions
- Community Centers
- Government Buildings
- Retail Stores (all sizes)
- Fire Houses
- Police Squads
- Grocery Stores
- Food Distribution
- Food Manufacturing
- Warehouse and Distribution Centers
- Truck Terminals
- Transportation Facilities
- Industrial Complexes
- Surgical Centers
Why Choose Us?
- Constant Owner interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The highest quality products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your door, dock or gate project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- Warranty - We have the best warranties in the business.
"Everything is designed, but some things are designed well."