Rely on the Door, Gate and Dock ExpertsThese doors are manufactured with smaller, more aesthetically pleasing components and built to exact opening specifications using compact guides, slats, brackets and hoods, they offer a more streamlined look than traditional rolling doors.
LET. US. HELP.
Rolling Counter Doors
Why Use Rolling Counter DoorsThese doors are manufactured with smaller, more aesthetically pleasing components and built to exact opening specifications. While also providing security against entry and weather protection at both interior and exterior wall.
Counter doors are made from interlocking slats of formed steel, aluminum or stainless steel that will roll up to store in coil above a wall opening. They provide security against entry and weather protection at both interior and exterior wall service openings commonly utilized in cafeterias, concession stands and ticket booths. These doors are manufactured with smaller, more aesthetically pleasing components and built to exact opening specifications using compact guides, slats, brackets and hoods, they offer a more streamlined look than traditional rolling doors.
When a full door with compact door components is desired, full-height units are available. When a service opening is present, rolling counter doors are a great choice for use in cafeterias, stadiums, arenas, hospitality and educational facilities, public spaces, healthcare offices, and many other locations. Roll up counter shutters offer a custom appearance (with no exposed edges) and fast installation.
When space is at a minimum, we offer an alternate design, with concealed tubular motors that provide a solution for strict dimensional limitations around the header or aesthetic requirements that lend themselves to its smaller, compact design. All counter doors and counter shutter and custom built to your specifications. They can be designed to easily slip into existing openings as a complete package. Even with their more compact components, our rolling counter doors still offer heavy duty design that is engineered to take daily use for a low maintenance, long life solution.
- Small Business Buildings
- Education Institutions
- Community Centers
- Government Buildings
- Retail Stores (all sizes)
- Fire Houses
- Police Squads
- Grocery Stores
- Food Distribution
- Food Manufacturing
- Warehouse and Distribution Centers
- Truck Terminals
- Transportation Facilities
- Industrial Complexes
- Surgical Centers
Why Choose Us?
- Constant Owner interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The highest quality products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your door, dock or gate project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- Warranty - We have the best warranties in the business.